The T1000A is the high performance vector control AC Drive specially developed for textile applications. Special hardware and software features make this inverter drive specifically adapted to the needs of the textile industries.
- Heat sink and cold plate versions for water cooler mounting available (finless = fanless)
- PCB coating suitable for textile production — for highest reliability in typical textile applications
- Power loss ride-through function — safe operation status at all times, including for synchronised drives with shared DC link
- Pulse Train Output and Pulse Train speed reference — easy and effective synchronised line speed
- Traverse function — for optimised yarn winding
- High precision open- and closed loop control of induction and permanent magnet motors
- Optional cards available for all major serial networks:
- PROFIBUS-DP, DeviceNet, CC-Link, CANopen, MECHATROLINK, etc.
T1000A - For High Performance Textile Applications
|Ratings||3 ~ 200V .... 240V +10%/-15%, 0.55kW - 110kW
3 ~ 380V .... 480V +10%/-15%, 0.55kW - 185kW
|Max. Motor Output|
|Speed control range|
|Max. Output Frequency|