The compact lift inverter drive L1000V is designed for low speed operation (up to 1 m/sec) of geared motors. Optimised standard functions simplify set-up, operation and maintenance, while ensuring smooth and comfortable rides. It upgrades lift systems in terms of reduced costs and enhanced comfort.
- One motor contactor solution in compliance with EN81-1
- Two relay outputs for fault and brake control reduce installation effort and costs.
- Simple and efficient brake sequences enable smooth operation.
- Five independent settings of S-Curves to prevent jerks
- Pulse input feedback with PG and load detection during run to increase levelling accuracy
L1000V - For Open-loop Lift Applications
|Type||Compact Lift Inverter Drive|
|Range||4.0 - 15.0 kW|
|Voltage||220 - 240 V, 380 - 480 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Applicable Motor||Induction Motor (IM)|
Open Loop Vector (OLV)
|Speed control range||1:100 (Open Loop Vector Control), 1:20 to 40 (V/f Control)|
|Max. Output Frequency||120 Hz|
Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC: EN61800-5-1:2003, EN50178:1997
EMC Directive 2004/108/EC: EN61800-3:2004
Lift: EN12015:2004 (with option), EN12016:2004
|Enclosure||IP20, NEMA Type 1 enclosure|
|Functions||Brake sequence, Rescue operation, Light load search function, Overtorque detection, Torque limit, 5 independent s-curve
settings, Auto-tuning (rotational, stationary tuning for resistance between lines), Slip compensation, Upper/lower limits for
frequency reference, Short fl oor ride, DC injection braking at start and stop, Fault restart, Removable terminal block with
parameter backup function, Motor overheat protection based on output current ...